Monday, January 29, 2007
Danika
Danika has been a sick little girl. She was going really well after her operation, but she got a cold (which started on Wed or Thursday). By Friday afternoon she didn’t want to eat much. Sat she barely ate anything & went down hill. She was doing worse than what she did right after surgery, so I knew something was very wrong. Took her to the hospital & it turn out she has a nasty infection. He throat was very inflamed & pussy. The Dr said she would be in a lot of pain. She barely ate or drank anything from Friday-Sun. She’s doing better now, although only eating custard & small sips of fluids. Our church prayed for her & straight after she ASKED to eat something! She’s been doing OK, but I know she still has a lot of pain. At the moment we are taking things slowly & letting her eat & drink what she wants to. I can’t wait for her to be well again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment