Sunday, January 07, 2007

We’re off on holidays tomorrow. The girls are so very excited to be going somewhere for a holiday. We are going to the Sunshine Coast & will stay 4 nights then head to Brissy for the weekend.

Today has been long. I’m still getting head lice out of all of our hair! They are rotten creatures & I hate them. We spent today at home, just plodding along. Solomon is starting to fight going to sleep. A whole new world awaits him & that’s far more exciting than sleeping. This morning he fell asleep in his cot sitting up!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This afternoon, he pulled himself up on the lounge! He wants to stand & if held he will try to climb on you. He stands a lot & will try to jump too. He’s crawling hasn’t progressed much, he can crawl, but he’s busy trying to work out how to STAND! I’m sure he’s trying to stand! He also likes going from crawling position to sitting & does this over & over.

Here is the “Look” I often get!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I love his smile!!

Here’s Kateleigh with her doll she got as a birthday present. She just loves Princesses & loves her pink princess & horse & carriage that came with it.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Here is Danika, she actually asked me to take her photo


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Once we get back from holidays I will have more to write & share.

2 comments:

Nique said...

Hey BB

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Looking to reading all about it once you are back!

Anonymous said...

Hey BB Thanks for sending me your blog, I love it! However it does show me how lazy I am with Nate's, I will need to get moving on his blog. Theresa