Friday, January 05, 2007

PAINT!

We had a quiet day at home. I set up a table down stairs for the kids & let them do painting & playdough down there. They painted to their little hearts content, while I was up stairs doing all the fun chores & housework. Ash spent the day at work, doing lots of orders & things. The other day we set up our other TV in the kids toy room. So now they can watch kids shows in the toy room.
Here’s Solomon in his little pool of balls he was given for Christmas, I love this sequence!
Sitting happily
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The girls are into painting atm Here are some photos of them hard at work!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is Kateleigh doing her flick style painting. She said it was fireworks. Once she had flicked all the paint, she decided to make it into a butterfly painting.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a painting that Danika did yesterday
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's Solomon, look where he's sitting! He's on the move now & is investigating new things
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

Oh look at Mr S coming out of the ball pool! He doesn't look terribly impressed lol! You are so lucky you can leave your kids unattended to paint! You can imagine what my lot would do if I left them alone with paint! I'm sure you would hear me shrieking from here!