Before
After!
My SPUNKY MONKEY!!! Kateleigh did his hair, well she “styled it”
Here’s one of the actual haircut.
I also had a haircut! I was sick of feeling like an ugly frump. I got mum to cut my hair & I also had it coloured. Here is a couple of photos.
Here’s Solomon on his little flip out sofa. He looks SOOO cute sitting on it watching TV.
A lovely feeding moment!
Cuddles with Grandma
Here’s one of the girls with Aunty Dawn before she left.
Lately Kateleigh just loves to jump on the trampoline. Both girls can jum high & today Kateleigh did some biggish flips. She bounces high & does a forward flip in the air! I went out with the camera & took some snaps of her in action on the tramp.
Danika
Danika is still unwell. Each day usually in the afternoon, she complains of a sore tummy. She gets red in the face, her eyes go glassy & she has to lie down. She’s been unwell for more than a week now & I hope that tomorrow she will be totally better.
This afternoon Kateleigh drew a “fish” on the cement with some chalk. This is her fish & a photo of her with the fish LOL.
Paula convinced me to take some pics of Solomon’s nappy stash. So here they are. I have made all these nappies & have a few more to make. So this is Solomon’s STASH LOL

2 comments:
WOW BB I love love love your hair. Mr S's hair looks cute too, looks ginger in the pics!
Hey BB
Love Solomon's haircut! Its very spunky! Love your new haircut to, I think sometimes just getting your hair done can make you feel so much better.
Post a Comment