He had his first big buster on Tuesday afternoon. He walked into the swing while Kateleigh was on it. It’s a rather impressive bruise! The photos really don’t do it justice. He didn’t cry much at all, but it would have hurt. Here are some pics I have taken in the last 2 days.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
First Buster!
We haven’t had the best week here. Ash went camping with Brad on Sunday. That very day Danika started complaining of a sore tummy. She did one spew & then Kateleigh started complaining. They are not vomiting, but continually complaining of a sore belly. It’s a lot worse during the night. Since Sunday night I have been up to one or 3 of them. I’ve been up so much the last 3 nights. It’s very bizarre because at night they cry & complain, but during the day they seem fine. Last night at 11pm Solomon had a temp & he woke twice during the night crying. He’s a little off his food, but not too much.
He had his first big buster on Tuesday afternoon. He walked into the swing while Kateleigh was on it. It’s a rather impressive bruise! The photos really don’t do it justice. He didn’t cry much at all, but it would have hurt. Here are some pics I have taken in the last 2 days.







He had his first big buster on Tuesday afternoon. He walked into the swing while Kateleigh was on it. It’s a rather impressive bruise! The photos really don’t do it justice. He didn’t cry much at all, but it would have hurt. Here are some pics I have taken in the last 2 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He's still such a happy chap BB even with such a sore nose!! Love his little suit too. *hehe* ;-)
Ouchies!!
btw my sweetness, you have been tagged! Check out my blog babe :o)
Post a Comment