Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yesterday I had a lovely morning with the girls. I went to the Warehouse & got some photo frames, got petrol, went to the fruit shop & then took the girls to the park. We had lots of fun feeding the ducks bread. Ash stayed at home with Solomon. He spent most of that time packing for his camping trip. He’s gone camping with Brad till Wed. I’ve put up a photo of some photos & frames we are going to hang in the lounge room. I know that some people won’t see the real thing, so this will do LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here’s some shots I took last night of Solomon playing. Kateleigh & Danika were already in bed asleep. Solomon had free reign of the lounge room. He loves his cars & trucks & last night he was trying to say truck.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Both girls got a certificate on Friday from childcare. They both looked after a name badge that had been made for them. Julie (their carer) said that out of about 45 children only about 12-15 got a certificate. I’m very proud of them!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is Kateleigh asleep last night. She was wind burnt from being at the park yesterday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ok my time is up. Today is going to be busy for me. I need to get organized for work tomorrow & get everything done for tonight, all the usual things of washing, ironing, dinner etc, etc.

1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

Gorgeous photos as always BB. Thanks for putting up a pic of the frames you're going to hang on the wall too.