Thursday, July 05, 2007

Backyard fun!

Here are a few photos that I snapped this morning of Solomon in the backyard. There is a couple of Kateleigh too. I tried to snap Danika, but she wasn't interested. Kateleigh was helping me by clapping hands & talking to Solomon so he would look up. She will be a great photographers assisant, although I think she makes a pretty good model too. There are a few shots that are the same in colour & black & white; I couldn't decide which to use so used both.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

They are great shots BB. Gorgeous kids they are!