Friday, July 20, 2007

Birthday blessings...

Yesterday was my 31ST Birthday. We didn’t do anything “special” but my kids made my day special. They wanted to bake me a cake, make me a card & wrap presents, despite not having any presents to wrap up LOL. They were so well behaved all day & told me many times how much they love me.

For my birthday Ash gave me an hour-long massage. I’ve never had one in my life & today I went. Well what an awesome present!! It did hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt. I can’t believe how tight my arms & back are. Tonight I am quiet sore, which she warned me about. She thinks I need another 3-4 massages to really benefit LOL. She was a very nice lady & she made me so very relaxed!

Last night we went to Gloria’s & she made me a beautiful cooked meal, dessert & birthday cake. The girls were very well behaved & they ate all the food despite them saying how much they didn’t like it LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I spent the day at home & did the usual chores. One of them was folding the washing. Here are some pics of the mountain of washing I folded & got put away. That’s about 2 days worth of washing there! I feel the washing is never ending, & there is more with all this cold weather.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I actually snapped some photos of Danika! I did a scrap LO of Kateleigh & she wants me to make her one too. So I said I needed to get a nice photo of her, so for once she was cooperative in front of the camera. She has such an infectious laugh & in some of these she was laughing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The weather has been freezing here. It’s soo very cold. We have had a lot of frost this week. The trampoline has had ice all on the covers! The kids have been saying they are cold too. We have record low temps this month. This is the coldest July for us on record.

2 comments:

Mother Duck said...

Happy Birthday BB. I'm so glad that you got to have a meal cooked for you and that the girls were so well behaved for you! Your pile of washing resembles mine :s

Anonymous said...

I really don't beleive your 31 Belinda , as I know your dear darling daddy is only 39 and a few months old himslef !!!!
DDD