Monday, July 16, 2007

Time Flies

The weeks are flying by here. It seems that the weeks are getting shorter & shorter. A little over a week ago I had a phone call from my Dad telling me a friend’s fiancĂ© was very sick. So sick that the DR’s said he would probably die. He had contracted some rare infection. It’s something that usually kills 70% of people that get it. Just over a week ago, this man named Andy lost his left leg at the hip. Now this guy was fit, young & healthy. He was due to be married the following week. When Dad told me my heart sunk & I prayed for him, along with hundreds of other people. Andy clung to life & had more surgery. Well on Sunday I got an email with some photos, saying that Andy was not only better, but he & Esther GOT married! They were able to wheel Andy to the chapel & they said their vows & were still married. It’s a miracle this man is alive & now they are married, still as planned. Hundreds witnessed their wedding via the security TV’s in the hospital. So I thought I would share the photos that were emailed to me. This couple is surely blessed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On the weekend we went to Megan & Paul’s for a work BBQ. The kids had so much fun playing in their yard (a whole 2 acre’s). Solomon had so much fun in the sandpit. He loved wondering around the yard freely.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Tonight Solomon had fun climbing up on a box. He has discovered how to climb & loves climbing on top of what ever he can. He can also climb up on the lounge & jumps up & down.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Solomon in the toy box!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our bird Aussie it still a big hit. The girls love him so much, maybe a bit too much LOL. The girls have hit a new milestone. They both can now ride a 2 wheel bike with NO training wheels.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here’s a pic of some curtains I made for Ash for the studio. I know it’s not that exciting, but hey it kind of is for me LOL.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

Lots of news in that blog BB! Wow on the girls riding without training wheels!! Puts me to shame I really should get the kids out there more!! I think you've done an AWESOME job on those curtains too! Love the pic of the bird too. xx