Monday, January 26, 2009

Garage Sale & sleep over

On Sat we had a garage sale. I spent most of the week & a lot of time organizing things, we had so much stuff. I spent hours labeling & pricing things. Despite the heat we were fairly organized. We sold almost ALL of our baby items, things like the cot & pram etc. A big step, but we know there will be no more babies, so no point in keeping it.

Well we ended up selling most things. We were worried about the rain as it poured rain on Friday night & then again 5am Sat morning. The rain stayed away, but the humidity was DISGUSTING. Poor Solomon also had a head cold, so he was miserable & hot. At the end of the day we would have made well over $600!! We were very happy with that. Was worth all the work & effort.

Sat afternoon I went & picked up the girls lovely friend Shania. It was her very first sleep over. Our girls were in heaven! I let them stay up & watch a movie, they didn’t fall asleep until 10:30pm! I really thought they would have fallen asleep but I think they were too excited.

On Sun morning we made fruit kebabs. It was Danika’s idea & it was a big hit. Some pics.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: