Monday, January 12, 2009

Straight after Christmas

On Boxing Day I did brave the shops! Uncle Mark was kind enough to watch Solomon for me. I got a few things, but nothing huge. I did buy a train set though. It goes under the Christmas tree & it was half price. I thought about buying one before that, but half price & the last one left I got it. Solomon was in awe.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My mum got a new car not long ago. Here’s some pics of the girls having their first ride in it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My parents have a 2 spa’s. One is in the yard, the other is a bath one. My mum had a spa with the girls & put a bit too much bubble stuff in LOL. Here is some of the pics of that.

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Renee said...

Always great to pick up a bargain!!