Here some pics I have taken of the kids last weekend. On Sunday afternoon they played in water to cool down & we had a pretty good time.
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Chillin at home
On Friday afternoon I let the kids have a waterbomb fight, which was FUN. Solomon was a bit out numbered but he didn't care. My kids love being outdoors, so we do spend a fair bit of time outside. Here are some pics taken that afternoon. There's even a couple of me in there that Kateleigh & Danika took!












Here some pics I have taken of the kids last weekend. On Sunday afternoon they played in water to cool down & we had a pretty good time.




















Here some pics I have taken of the kids last weekend. On Sunday afternoon they played in water to cool down & we had a pretty good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment