Saturday, March 07, 2009

Last weekend

Last weekend Mum, Paula & the kids came to visit. It was a total surprise though, they got here at 10pm. I was just getting into the shower when I heard a car come down our drive. I was rather shocked!

On Sat morning we went to the beach with the kids. Kateleigh & Danika LOVED the swimming. Amaya was very unsure to start with but got use to the water & loved it by the end. Jai loved playing in the water & sand. Solomon was still not keen to get in the water, but had a splash with Aunty Paula. Mum watched on before joining the kids in the water. Mum & Paula got to see how quickly Solomon runs off & how we had to be watched like a HAWK LOL.

Anyway here are some photos. As you can see we had a blast, even in the heat.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket




When we came home, Kateleigh had fun doing mum's hair. Both Kateleigh & Danika LOVE to play "hairdresser". Doesn't mum look great!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




My friend Kristi & her bubba Xander came to visit. Here are a couple pics of Solomon & Xander together.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




It was a hot afternoon, so I thought I'd let the kids have the hose & fill the small pool. (We recycle the water on the garden when we are finished). They had fun.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: