Friday, March 27, 2009

School Fair

Well Danika was pretty unwell just over 1 week ago. She completely lost her voice! It was rather quiet here for a few days :).

On the weekend Ash went camping with his brother Brad so it was the kids & I here. On the Sat their school had a "fair". I really think they need to call it "The money grab". There was really only rides, fairy floss, drinks, food & ONE small school display.

The rides were $5 per ride each or $20 for unlimited rides. How could I say no when all their friends were going on ride after ride. I certainly didn't plan on spending $40 on RIDES! I didn't feel it was fair to say ONE ride & then leave either. So they got a big treat. They had a BLAST. I know it was a lot of money, but the joy they got out of it was priceless. It was a HUGE juggle keeping track of 3 kids one being a very active toddler. I spent most of the time with Solomon watching him & the girls went on rides with their friends. Poor Danika still wasn't well, but she still had a good time.

Here are some shots from that. Kateleigh is in the pink top, Danika the greenish one & Solomon well you know who he is :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



The "swing" photos were rather hard! Flying thing fairly high in the air at night! I also had one eye on Solomon.

We didn't get home until 8pm. Here is Kateleigh & Danika 5min's after they asked to sleep in the same room.


Photobucket


Photobucket






It was a late night for my kids & they slept in later. I got a sleep in!! Anyway here are some shots I snapped of Danika & Solomon. I know the coloures look a bit wrong on some of them.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


1 comment:

Miss Amy said...

awww just beautiful. I love the sleeping photos they are gorgeous! There is not much more beautiful than children sleeping!