Anyway in the morning my mum asked Ash if he could "cut down" some pumpkins. She said they had some growing & they had found their way into her tree's. Looked rather funny seeing a pumpkin hanging from a palm tree! The kids were so excited. Here are the photos from that, as you can see they were rather high & hard to pick.
Solomon was SOOO excited about the pumpkins!
On Wed I spent the day with Paula. Now Paula is almost 10 weeks PG with her 3rd baby (4th PG). I just can't get over some people's rather RUDE reaction to the news she is expecting another baby. It makes me so angry that people have said "Silly girl, stupid woman". I can not for one min believe that people have the gall to say that! Paula is a WONDERFUL mother. She ALWAYS does her best & ALWAYS puts her children first. Her kids are her life. She desperately wanted another child. After a horrific time after her miscarriage & almost having a hysterectomy I think she is VERY gratful to be expecting again. Yes she is VERY sick. That's how we tend to do pregnacy. It's not a case of "just get over it, think positive" kind of thing. NO ONE I know would want to spend their day spewing into a bowl non stop for DAYS, weeks or months on end. No one in their right mind lines up for IV fluids, or wants to be feeling sick ALL day everyday. For some people this is just how their body deals with being PG (I have experienced it). If you have ANYTHING negative to say please keep your opinion to yourself. I for one are over the moon! This is a very special baby & I can't wait to meet him or her.
So on Wed I tried my best to help Paula out. I did some cleaning & helped with picking up Jai from kindy. Other people have made meals (yet some family can't even pick up the phone). Some of these meals have come from friends that haven't even met Chris. They are friends she has met online.
Anyway Wed afternoon Solomon managed to shut his finger in the car door. He was ver upset. Then Ash & I went to the seminar we went to Brissy for. We found that very inspirational. We got home late & Solomon was crying for me. Very unusual for him.
That night he cried a bit & his temp went up. By 12:30am it was clear he was a sick boy needing some medicine. I forgot to put it in. So I drove to Paula's after midnight to get some medication for him.
We left Brissy 7am. We got home & I took the girls to school. Later I got Solomon to the DR. He has an ear & throat infection, combined with a touch of Pneumonia & fluid over one lung! I was shocked b/c he didn't seem to be that sick. I knew he had an ear infection, but wasn't expecting the rest.
I took him back this morning. His throat was a little better, but so far everything else is still the same. I think his temp has gone now. The Dr was surprised he isn't "working" to breathe. I think we got him to the Dr before things got a lot worse. So we have to keep a close eye on him & go back again early next week.
This afternoon Kateleigh came home unwell. She has a temp. See what happens with her, but she seemed to really pep up after the Nurofen this arvo.
Danika's tooth is still very wobbly. She is so excited & the new tooth has come through the gum already. Here's some pics I took on Sat.
I also took quiet a few pics of the seedlings that have just sprouted too. I love the close up photography. Here they are, sorry if they are boring, but I like them.

1 comment:
Congrats to your sister Bee... I know all that vomiting is HELL but meeting that little baby and knowing they are all yours kinda makes it all worth while.
Post a Comment