Yesterday we finally put some plants into our veggie garden. The kids & I did all the planting. Ash made the frame & we were all involved in getting the soil from the trailer. Putting the plants in is the easiest part I think. Ash also made a trellis for the beans & snow pea's to grow on.
We are attempting to grow....
corn
tomatoes
chives
oregano
parsley
beans
snow pea's
out the back we have
pumpkin
rockmelon
watermelon
So here are the pics from yesterday. Danika is in a purple top, Kateleigh in a pink top.



















3 comments:
It all looks good BB. I hope it grows and you get lots of fruit and vegies from it! xx
Yummo!!
I have an award for you on my blog gorgeous lady :o)
http://hickorydickory.blogspot.com/
Good on you BB! I want to build a veggie garden one day to.
Post a Comment