Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Busy. busy, busy

Our weeks & days are going by so fast! I find that there are not enough hours in our day. Going to work one day a week, makes such a difference. Solomon has settled into the centre SO WELL. He just LOVES childcare! I never thought I would put my baby in care, but I can see how much he loves going. Plus it's a FANTASTIC centre & I have even worked with some of the staff. I couldn't leave him at any other centre. I go in at least once a day to breastfeed him. Even then sometimes playing is more important than feeding! Solomon just loves to PLAY.

He's just cut 2 top teeth too. So now my little boy has 4 teeth. He's almost 8months old already. Where does the time go???

Here's a photo I took of him today in his cot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




At the moment Solomon would prefer to breastfeed & not really eat food. So I am trying to get him to take 3 meals a day instead of lots of breastfeeds. He isn't keen on veggies at ALL. He's very different to the girls. They LOVED veggies. He's such a sweet tooth; he likes the sweet stuff (possibly b/c breastmilk is sweet tasting). He HATES formula & only has a few mouthfuls when he's really hungry.

Here he is in his highchair

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




The girls went to childcare today. They LOVE going this year & have lots more challenges. We walked there which gave us all a good walk. Danika is great at staying with me, but Kateleigh ALWAYS lags behind.

Today I finished making the girls a pair of shorts. I must say that shorts are SO EASY to sew. After making them there is no way I am paying $10 for one pair. Kateleigh was very happy with how they came out. Here is Kateleigh "modelling" the shorts


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: