I got stuck into all the cleaning jobs, which as a mother of 3 kids & one hubby is never ending. I started making the girls a pair of shorts each. I also spent some time playing on the floor with Solomon.
Here are some shots taken of Ash & Solomon the other day….
It’s been raining here off & on for the last 2 days & it’s so nice. The girls love the rain & I’m trying to educate them in saving & using water wisely. On Thursday the girls played with various games & sets we have. Here is a photo of Kateleigh. This is a set that you join together & until the other day it was really hard for them to do. Kateleigh was so proud of herself for making her own “ladder”
Today while I was combing & doing Danika’s hair she asked me “Mummy HOW does Jesus make hair?” Umm this one really stumped me. I went on to explain that God makes us the way we are when we are growing in our Mummy’s tummy. She then asked “yeah but how does he do it?” I said, “I really don’t know, how he does, he just does because he is God & he can make hair” She then said, “Does he STAPLE it on?” I almost burst out laughing. Had to explain that hair grows through our scalp. The things kids think about….
This afternoon I got into the kitchen & did a bit of cooking. A week or so ago I bought a new cookbook called “Simply To Good To Be True” (by Annette Sym). I LOVE it. Well tonight I tried a new recipe out. I made Roast pumpkin & spinach pie. It looked SO NICE. Here are a couple of pics of it. It tastes really nice, just a shame Ash won’t even TRY it.
Here’s a shot of Kateleigh I took tonight that I really like…..
Tonight we were eating dinner & I heard Solomon “chatting” in Kateleigh’s room. I walked in to find him standing in front of the mirror. I got a couple of shots of him, he looked SO CUTE!

3 comments:
OH yum I would have helped you eat that pie, it looks delish!! How cute does Solomon look standing in front of the mirror like that?!
Why wouldn't Ash try the pie it looks yummy! I have those Syms books they are really good but I haven't used them in a while.
I love the photo of Solomon in front of the mirror. Today Nate noticed himself in the mirror for the first time. He had a concerned look on his face, I wonder at times what they are thinking.
Theresa
Post a Comment