Today we went into the markets early to get some cheap fresh fruit & veg. The kids like doing this & today we were gone by 7:15am. I buy the girls a sticky bun & they sit by the pram while I buy the food. Lots of good fruit for them to eat.
We came home b/c Mr Solomon was cracking up in the pram. He's started to hate sitting in the pram, car seat & highchair. He doesn't like being restrained I think. This afternoon he had a low grade temp, so I hope it's just a teething thing. He also HATES eating veggies! I never had a problem with the girls, but he refuses to eat it. I then offer rice cereal & he gulps it down.
As Solomon is getting older I think he's looking more & more like Kateleigh & Danika. Today I got our photo album out of when the girls were babies. We looked through it together. The girls loved looking through the photos & were continually asking "Is that ME?" I flicked through photos of their dedication. I said "There is you at your dedication" Danika says "Is that me, am I a DECORATION?" Soo very funny.
Gloria came over this afternoon & the girls HUNG off her. Kateleigh spent much of the time being silly....
I have been putting Solomon in the walker while I hang our washing etc. It means he can be downstairs without being bitten by ants. Well this afternoon I really needed to go to the loo. I told the girls to keep an eye on him. When I returned, I found that Kateleigh had PULLED him out of the walker! She was carrying him & when she saw me she started running & tripped & DROPED Solomon. He face planted the ground & Kateleigh ran off. He landed face first into the ground which was rather dry so he had a face of dirt. Needless to say she got into trouble when Daddy came home.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh gosh BB poor Solomon. He must have gotten a big fright being dropped! How funny about their "decoration"! BTW I hope Mr S is improving tonight. xxx
Post a Comment