Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Worms!

At childcare the girls are learning about insects. They have done bee's & then last week they did worms. The room is set up very well & they have plastic instects in the room. Danika is our animal lover. On the weekend she helped Ash out in the yard. In the process they found some worms & Danika was SO EXCITED. She was jumping up & down with GLEE as the worm wriggled on her hand. Here is a picture of the worm

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I was talking on the phone to Kay the other day. She told me about a conversation she had with Kateleigh. She told Kateleigh she wanted to take Solomon home with her. Kateleigh said "Well do you have milk in your boobies?" Kay replied "No I don't". Kateleigh quickly said "Well you can't have him"! Shows she's a quick thinker LOL.

Tonight when we were eating dinner the kids asked me what the meat was. I said "It's chicken wings". They wanted to know HOW we got them. I told them from the butcher. They wanted to know WHERE they got them from. So I said "Well it was a chicken & it was killed & now we cooked it & are eating it". Think they were a bit horrified at that.

1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

More gorgeous pics BB. Ewwwwwww at the worm though!