I have some photos of me as a baby & I can really see a resemblance to me. As babies mum said the girls looked like me (although some people would disagree). With Solomon I can clearly see it. I can't find photos of Ash right now, but I'll have a dig around & post some of him.
Here are 2 random photos of the girls as babies.
Here's a few of me when I was a baby
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can definitely see Solomon! Not so much the girls, but there's an overall resemblance to all the kids I think :-)
3 comments:
I can definitely see Solomon! Not so much the girls, but there's an overall resemblance to all the kids I think :-)
O yes!!! Solomon looks just like you Belinda.
Belinda, the photo of you "doing the do" you could very easily mistaken as Solomon, good looks certainly run on your side of the family.
Theresa
Post a Comment