Thursday, February 22, 2007

Playgroup

Yesterday we went to playgroup. Solomon cracked up at sitting in the pram, so I let him have a crawl around on the grass. He picked up every stick he could find & put them in his mouth. He loved chewing on grass, leaves & sticks.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This afternoon I did a painting activity with the girls. I traced around their bodies with a pen. This is Kateleigh…


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Then we went downstairs & I told them to paint their faces & clothes on “themselves”


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Here is Kateleigh

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And her face she painted

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Danika

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Solomon watched from the walker


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




On the way to playgroup, the girls asked me about dying & going to heaven again. They told me that Poppy lives in heaven with Jesus. They also said that Melody’s baby is in heaven. Then they asked,“Is Melody in heaven too? How will her baby get booby milk? I said I didn’t know, but her baby didn’t need Melody’s milk. They think of everything!

1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

That is an awesome idea getting them to paint the clothes on themselves. I might have to do that myself! I had Aimee sitting on my lap while I was reading your latest blog post and all of a sudden she comes out with "It's Anika mummy" meaning, It's Danika!! I was stunned!