Today the kids went to childcare & I went to work with Ash. I had a great day. Doing lots of things that usually keep Ash busy & stop him from doing some important things that others can’t do. I put my first wedding album together & I really had fun doing it (liked putting it together to see Ash’s work as a finished product).
Solomon loves going to daycare! He thinks he’s in paradise. All the ladies comment on how happy he is. I go in to breastfeed him during the day. Both times he’s gone he hasn’t been very interested in feeding though. He just loves watching the other babies & toddlers & there is so much to see there.
Danika is doing very well now. She is finally eating normally & seems back to her happy self. She has lost a bit of weight though. I don’t think it will take too long before she catches up again though.
Kateleigh coped very well with going to childcare on her own. She wasn’t bothered by the fact that she went to childcare by herself.
I am on a bit of a health kick atm. SO if this blog isn’t updated everyday it’s because I’ve taken time out for myself! Doing things that are going to make me a better wife, mother & ME.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good on you BB for taking some time out for yourself!! Glad that Solomon loves daycare.
Post a Comment